An Historic Opportunity
Our congregations are growing, and our Cathedral has a new space that will grow with them. We now have:
- Movable Chairs for greater flexibility in worship and program
- Natural Light from skylights in the coffered ceiling
- A Glass-Walled Chapel to honor the ministry of the late Bishop Tom Shaw
- Updated Features to increase our accessibility and enhance our worship
Our transformed space re-opened in Fall 2015 and will allow us to continue growing into our vision with God’s grace for the next 100 years.
The Cathedral Capital Campaign plans to reach our goal of $3M by December 31, 2017 to enable us to complete the entirety of our renovation. Along with the very generous support of the Diocese through the Together Now campaign, and the sale of St. John’s Bowdoin Street, these funds will fully finance our new space and ensure that our significant ministries will continue to grow and thrive.
Today, donors have the unique opportunity to be part of this historic renovation and to honor a loved one. In contributing to our Capital Campaign, donors support the growth of our transformative work and the well-being of our future ministries and worship.
100 NAUTILUS SOCIETY MEMBERS
Make a minimum gift of $3,000 by December 31, 2017.
- Recognition on Nautlius Society plaque within our Cathedral
- Distinguished Speaker “Living Room Conversation Series
- Annual reception with Bishop Gates
500 NEW CHAIRS
Purchase a chair in our new space for $350.
- Recognition on a Thanksgiving Plaque
- Supporting our mission to welcome everyone in A House of Prayer for All
*Be sure to designate Other and write Cathedral Chair in the Feedback section.