100 Nautilus Society Members to support our ministry and witness for the next 100 years.
500 Chair Donors to fill our new space and give everyone a seat in A House of Prayer for All.
An Historic Opportunity
Our Cathedral congregations are growing, and we need a space that will grow with them.
When the Cathedral reopens in Fall 2015, we will be able to better serve and support our ministries. We will have:
- Movable Chairs for greater flexibility in worship and program
- Natural Light from skylights in the coffered ceiling
- A Glass Walled Chapel to honor the ministry of Tom Shaw
- Updated Features to increase our accessibility and enhance our worship
Our transformed space will allow us to continue growing into our vision with God’s grace for the next 100 years.
The Cathedral Capital Campaign plans to reach our goal of $3M by December 31, 2017 to enable us to complete the entirety of our renovation. Along with the very generous support of the Diocese through the Together Now campaign, and the sale of St. John’s Bowdoin Street, these funds will fully finance our new space and ensure that our significant ministries will continue to grow and thrive.
Today, donors have the unique opportunity to be part of this historic renovation and to honor a loved one. In contributing to our Capital Campaign, donors support the growth of our transformative work and the well-being of our future ministries and worship.
JOIN OUR CAMPAIGN GIVING SOCIETY
Make a minimum gift of $3,000 by December 31, 2017
- Recognition on Nautilus Society plaque within the Cathedral
- Distinguished Speaker “Living Room Conversation Series”
- Unveiling Preview Tour led by Chief Architect
- Annual reception with Bishop Gates and Dean Streit
FILL OUR SPACE WITH CHAIRS
Purchase a chair for $350 to fill our new space
- Recognition on a Thanksgiving Plaque
- Supporting our mission to welcome everyone in A House of Prayer for All
Click below to purchase a chair. Be sure to designate Other and write Cathedral Chair in the feedback section.